The Interview Codex The Interview Codex

The quality of the interviews was roughly what I would expect from hobbyists (mostly mediocre).

Design-wise, I appreciate the desire to hew close to the Newgrounds theme, but I can't really condone the choice to render the interview text in all-caps TekuTekuAL at size 6 or whatever. For a text-heavy project (in fact, a text-dependent project), I guess I'd expect more effort spent toward making the text readable.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Great Job!

Honestly, it's quite obvious that you've put a great deal of effort into this flash, and the Newgrounds community appreciates the attention this has brought to the website.

Thanks for keeping us edgy, because for a while, we were getting pretty soft.

Santa in Hell Santa in Hell

This is front page material.

Really, it is. You did a really nice job, even if santa's movement is a little choppy. Graphics are nice, concept is golden.

Awesome.

Bash Osama! Bash Osama!

about 4 years too late...

I case you havent noticed, no one pays any attention to Osama anymore--the gov't is downplaying him because they can't find him. The message would have been much more effective if it had been posted about 4 years ago...

fadedshadow responds:

MattStaly (Voice Actor): So? That doesn't mean that it's not a good movie. You coulda reviewed about that, asshoe.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Erm

Nothing personal, but... I think this flash is gonna make kidz want to slash their wrists. I like the game its self all right, though.